At QEF we work together to deliver caring and creative solutions for people with disabilities of all ages, enabling them to live life to the full. We provide a great range of benefits that recognise commitment and contribution. In recognition of how hard we work to support our clients, QEF seeks to promote a culture of well-being and be a place where staff are motivated to be proactive in managing their own well-being. We are proud to offer a range of benefits to support staff in this way.
The results of our Employee Benefits Survey July 2018 identified that the benefits we already offer are – in the main - the benefits staff want. The range includes financial and non-financial elements:
25 days per annum plus statutory holidays (FTE), with additional days gained for length of service.
QEF is proud to make a contribution higher than its legal obligation for employees in the QEF Group Personal Pension scheme.
A Life Assurance policy is paid for by QEF for all employees. This provides death in service lump sum payment of four times annual salary.
- Employees are eligible to join the Westfield Health cash plan, which is funded by QEF at no cost to the employee.
- Members can claim dental, optical, therapy and consultancy costs up to an annual limit and there is also a 24 hour employee counselling service.
- Employees may increase their annual limits and include additional family members.
- Employees can enjoy exclusive discounts from a wide range of high street shops and other suppliers, as part of their Westfield membership.
- QEF Payroll can speak to you about Childcare Choices.
- Transport from Leatherhead (main line station, trains direct to London Victoria and Waterloo) and free onsite parking
Incentives for Care and Rehabilitation
- Paid breaks
- Free meal a day
- Cash rewards for length of service
- Cash rewards for health and social care training
If you have any questions about the benefits at QEF, please contact a member of the HR team on 01372 841144