We want to make it as easy as possible for you to apply, removing barriers so that we can get to know each other as quickly as possible.
This page offers three options:
- Download and complete a QEF Application Form and send it back to us
- Submit your CV, together with a cover letter
- Get in touch to find out more before applying
Equal Opportunities Monitoring
- We are committed to promoting equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment. We are proud to be a Disability Confident Employer.
- To complete your application, you will be asked to complete a series of Equal Opportunities Monitoring questions.
- Your information will be treated in the strictest of confidence and used by us to monitor our commitments to being an inclusive employer.
- Your information will not be used during the recruitment process and only for the analysis of statistical data
- Our Recruitment of Ex-offenders policy and procedure is available here
Tips for your application
- The Job Description & Person Specification can be downloaded from the Current Vacancies page
- Apply early! Vacancies may close earlier than the stated closing date if we receive a sufficient number of applications
- QEF is committed to safer practice in recruitment to ensure all persons appointed are suitable to work with our service users. By submitting an application you agree to our Safer Recruitment and Vetting Policy & Procedure
- For roles requiring a DBS check, QEF will pay if you have not signed up to the Government's Update Service
Disability Confident Employer
- QEF is proud to be an equal opportunities employer
- We guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the criteria for a vacancy and to consider each applicant on their ability to do the job
- Please contact HR if you require any reasonable adjustment(s) for the application process or interview stage
Ask us to contact you
HR contact details
- E. firstname.lastname@example.org
- DD. 01372 841 144