WORKSHOP TECHNICIAN - JOB PURPOSE
The Workshop Technician will provide manufacturing support to the MERU Ready Made products team and assist volunteers working on MERU product assembly within the workshop.
A great opportunity to be a key part of a small team dedicated to creating products to give disabled children and young people choice and independence. You will work closely with the Ready Made Products Technician and Admin/Sales team to coordinate the manufacture of a range of MERU products in our workshops in Epsom. The role includes supporting our volunteers and students to assemble products and adapt battery operated toys.
- You will enjoy working as part of a team and supporting the team to achieve.
- You will have a keen eye for detail and insist on maintaining quality.
- You are keen to learn new skills and processes.
- You value working with people from different backgrounds and with different abilities.
- You celebrate the achievements of the team and are able to work flexibly to ensure the team succeeds.
- Our Values and Behaviours inspire you.
Being part of QEF means that you will be valued as a key member of a charity that is passionate about its work. You’ll gain a sense of professional satisfaction from knowing that every day you have worked as a team to improve someone else's life. Whether you work in one of our client-facing services, or at the head office, you’ll never be far away from the inspiring journey of our service users. In addition, you’ll receive:-
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (pro-rata)
- Pension and Life Assurance
- Westfield Healthcare Cash back scheme and shopping discounts
- Free on-site parking
- Range of training opportunities provided to ensure career development
Click here for a copy the Job Description and Person Specification.
Hayley Philippault, Head of Equipment Services would love to hear from you if you would like an informal chat or visit before applying. Get in touch on Hayley.firstname.lastname@example.org / 01372 725203.