- Hours 37.5 FTE
- Salary £17,260-20,448 per annum (depending on experience)
- Closing date Friday, 30 August 2019
ContactContact address:Name: Tiffany Hill-JonesTelephone: 01372 841300QEF Independent Living ServicesDorincourtOaklawn RoadLeatherheadSurreyKT22 0BT
- To assist the physiotherapist and occupational therapist in the care and treatment of the residents.
- To assist in the day to day running of the therapy department.
- To assist senior colleagues within the department with treatment of residents.
- To prepare residents and treatment area in readiness for sessions. To assist residents at the end of sessions and replace equipment etc.
- Under guidance from senior colleagues, to complete simple exercise routines with individual residents and assist or run simple group sessions.
- To assist in a variety of physical activities and sessions within the Centre.
- To assist with over-seeing the equipment needs of residents, liaising with outside agencies, as necessary, to arrange for repairs/quotes for new items.
- To complete the Care Certificate within twelve weeks of joining QEF (provided and facilitated by QEF).
- You are passionate about your area of work
- QEF Values and Behaviours inspire you
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive and patient with a positive outlook
Being part of QEF means that you will be valued as a key member of a charity that is passionate about its work. You’ll gain a sense of professional satisfaction from knowing that every day you have worked as a team to improve someone else's life. Whether you work in one of our client-facing services, or at the head office, you’ll never be far away from the inspiring journey of our service users. In addition, you’ll receive:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (pro-rata)
- Pension and Life Assurance
- Westfield Healthcare Cash back scheme and shopping discounts
- Free on-site parking
- Range of training opportunities provided to ensure career development
- Childcare vouchers
Click here for a copy the Job Description and Person Specification.
If you would like an informal discussion before applying contact Tiffany Hill-Jones, Physiotherapist via email@example.com / 01372 841300.
This role is subject to satisfactory pre-employment checks which will include an Enhanced with adults barred list check DBS (at the cost of QEF if you are not already a member of The Update Service).
Please note that whilst we are currently based at our service in Leatherhead (KT22 0BT) we will be relocating to our new care and rehabilitation centre in Leatherhead (KT22 0BN) during Spring 2020.