Based in the Engagement & Partnerships Department in Leatherhead, Surrey, the postholder is responsible for the ongoing operation and management of the supporter fundraising database (Raiser’s Edge) which supports the Supporter Engagement direct marketing programmes at QEF.
This is an opportunity for a database expert to join a lively, fun and collaborative team and play an active part in delivering high-class and engaging direct marketing across on and offline activities.
You will take full responsibility for the Raiser’s Edge database and provide data analysis reports to inform the planning and budgeting of direct marketing campaigns that will maximise voluntary income.
You will operationally manage the day-to-day development and execution of data selections from beginning to end and to implement and supervise the processing and input of cash and regular supporters onto the database by the Engagement & Partnership Assistant.
This is a full time, 12-month fixed term contract and for the right candidate there is an opportunity for flexibility.
If you want to be part of a successful team, delivering engaging appeals, apply today!
- Manage the data selections and analysis for the direct marketing appeals.
- Data segmentation and maintenance; prepare, process and output data.
- Develop, create and refine accurate and relevant reporting of appeals.
- Deliver monthly and ad-hoc reports, including insights into donor’s inclination to give.
- Provide guidance to the Head of Supporter Engagement on mailing selections and data segments based upon financial analysis and forecasts.
- Working with Direct Marketing Agencies, develop database performance measurement tools for use on every campaign – recruitment, direct debits, standing orders and warm - as well as a Lifetime Value for newly recruited and existing QEF donors.
- Manage the assignment and maintenance of source codes and attributes necessary to track campaigns and support marketing activity.
- Working with the Engagement & Partnership Assistant, maintain the accuracy and quality of data held on supporters.
- Working with the Engagement & Partnership Assistant to be responsible for the implementation of donor records onto the Supporter database. To supervise other staff and volunteers in this work to ensure data integrity and quality.
- Working with the Engagement & Partnership Assistant ensure accurate reconciliation of income between the database and the finance department’s records.
- Run and submit claims to the Inland Revenue in respect of Gift Aid.
- Maintain accurate and up to date information on Direct Debits and Standing Orders and update records accordingly.
- To ensure compliance with GDPR legislation by QEF, its employees and volunteers. To ensure the Fundraising department is up to date and fully compliant on data protection, including contracts and agreements with suppliers handling QEF’s data.
- You are passionate about your area of work
- Our Values and Behaviours inspire you
- You are an excellent communicator
- You are a team player
- You love data and you are a solutions person
- You have a positive can-do attitude
Being part of QEF means that you will be valued as a key member of a charity that is passionate about its work. You’ll gain a sense of professional satisfaction from knowing that every day you have worked as a team to improve someone else's life. Whether you work in one of our client-facing services, or at the head office, you’ll never be far away from the inspiring journey of our service users. In addition, you’ll receive:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (pro-rata)
- Pension and Life Assurance
- Westfield Healthcare Cash back scheme and shopping discounts
- Free on-site parking
- Range of training opportunities provided to ensure career development
Being part of QEF means
- Actively participating in learning, development and feedback opportunities.
- Promoting QEF’s Equal Opportunities policy.
- Being an active team player.
- Being an ambassador of QEF’s Values and Behaviours.
Please click here for a copy of the job description and person specification