- Hours Bank
- Salary £14.52-£22.70 per hour (depending on experience)
- Closing date Friday, 30 August 2019
ContactContact address:Name: Carol CarrEmail: firstname.lastname@example.orgTelephone: 01737 356222QEF Neuro Rehabilitation ServicesBrain Injury CentrePark RoadBansteadSurreySM7 3EE
Our Speech and Language Therapists work as part of a multi-disciplinary team to deliver a person-centred therapy service to adults with communication, cognitive and swallowing problems. We are pleased to annouce that our existing team of Speech and Language Therapists are looking to grow their team by recruiting a qualified professional to support them in a bank capacity
About the role
- Work alongside our Speech and Language Therapists and the multi-disciplinary team
- Offer rehabilitation in an outreach and out-patient setting to resident clients, providing intervention on an individual or group basis as required
- Provide a highly specialist speech and language therapy service to clients who have communication and swallowing problems as a result acquired brain injury
- Advise clients, their families and relevant staff on the management of dysphagia
- This role is subject to satisfactory pre-employment checks which will include an Enhanced, with adults barred list, check DBS (at the cost of QEF if you are not a member of The Update Service).
- You have a passion for your discipline and working with adults
- Qualifed and a member of HCPC, you look forward to supporting our existing team and being involved
- Flexible as to work hours
- Click here to download a copy of the job description and person specification
- If you would like an informal chat about this opportunity before applying please contact Carol Carr, Head of Therapies E. email@example.com | 01737 356 222
How to apply
- Please submit a QEF Application Form or your CV and covering letter to Carol Carr (as above)
- To download a copy of the QEF Application Form click here
- Further details can be found on the 'How to Apply' page
Please note that whilst we are currently based at our service in Banstead (SM7 3EE), we will be relocating to our new care and rehabilitation centre in Leatherhead (KT22 0BN) during Spring 2020.
Please note that vacancies may close earlier than the stated closing date if a sufficient number of applications are received. If you wish to apply for a position, you are advised to submit your application as soon as possible.