Do you have excellent written skills and a desire to help people? We are looking for Maternity Cover for this incredibly rewarding role as Senior Trusts Executive, which will suit an enthusiastic and creative individual. You will lead on researching and producing applications for funding to support lifechanging projects across our services which help people with disabilities and acquired brain injury.
In this exciting role, you will be working with the Philanthropy team to fundraise income from Charitable Trusts for QEF’s services and beneficiaries. The role will include researching and writing persuasive applications to Charitable Trusts, identifying new prospects, and building and maintaining positive relationships to ensure future support. The Senior Trusts Executive will work closely with colleagues at all of QEF’s services and family of charities including MERU. You will be the line manager to the Trusts Executive and will support them in their professional development. You will work alongside the team to develop Trust Fundraising at QEF and increase income from charitable bodies.
- You are passionate about your area of work.
- Our Values and Behaviours inspire you.
- You have excellent written and communications skills.
- You enjoy building relationships and working as part of a team.
- You are organised and able to work to tight deadlines.
- You have excellent time management and an ability to prioritise.
- You have a strong desire to help people.
- You are creative and enthusiastic with a problem-solving attitude.
- You have experience in writing persuasive content.
- You are a strategic thinker with excellent planning skills.
- You are analytical with good attention to detail.
- You have experience in managing junior members of staff and helping them to develop their potential.
Being part of QEF means that you will be valued as a key member of a charity that is passionate about its work. You’ll gain a sense of professional satisfaction from knowing that every day you have worked as a team to improve someone else's life. Whether you work in one of our client-facing services, or at the head office, you’ll never be far away from the inspiring journey of our service users. In addition, you’ll receive:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (pro-rata)
- Pension and Life Assurance
- Westfield Healthcare Cash back scheme and shopping discounts
- Free on-site parking
- Range of training opportunities provided to ensure career development
- Childcare vouchers
Click here for the Job Description and Person Specification.
Becky Jeffreys, Senior Trusts Executive, would love to hear from you if you would like an informal chat or visit before applying. Get in touch on email@example.com / 01372 841203.