- Hours 37.5 hours per week (FTE)
- Salary £20,207 per annum
- Closing date Friday, 30 August 2019
ContactContact address:Name: Carmel FergusonEmail: firstname.lastname@example.orgTelephone: 01737 356222QEF Neuro Rehabilitation ServicesBrain Injury CentrePark RoadBansteadSurreySM7 3EE
About the opportunity
We are excited to announce that we are looking for a caring and experienced senior rehabilitation assistant (HCAs). The existing postholder is developing their career with an internal secondment and we are therefore offering a fixed term contract to end March 2020.
- You are passionate about caring for others in a person-centered way
- Our Values and Behaviours inspire you
- Contributing to the rehabilitation journey of clients matters to you
- You are a natural leader who motivates others
- You have NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care or desire to work towards qualifying
- Able to work shifts and weekends
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (pro-rata)
- Pension and Life Assurance
- Westfield Healthcare Cash back scheme and shopping discounts
- Childcare vouchers
- Free on-site parking
- Free meal
- Uniform provided
- Range of training opportunities provided to ensure career development
- Please click here to download a copy of the Job Description and Person Specification.
- If you would like an informal chat about this opportunity before applying please contact Carmel Ferguson, Head of Nursing & Rehabilitation Support who will be happy to have a chat: email@example.com | 01737 356 222.
How to apply
Please submit a completed a covering letter and your cv or a completed QEF Application Form to Carmel Ferguson, Head of Nursing & Rehabilitation Support, firstname.lastname@example.org | QEF Neuro Rehabilitation Services, Banstead Place, Park Road, Banstead, Surrey SM7 3EE.
Please note that whilst we are currently based at our service in Banstead (SM7 3EE), we will be relocating to our new care and rehabilitation centre in Leatherhead (KT22 0BN) during Spring 2020.
Please note that vacancies may close earlier than the stated closing date if a sufficient number of applications are received. If you wish to apply for a position, you are advised to submit your application as soon as possible.