- Hours 37.5
- Salary £38,000 - £42,000 per annum (FTE) (depending on experience)
- Closing date Sunday, 31 March 2019
ContactContact address:Name: Janet SchmittEmail: firstname.lastname@example.orgTelephone: 01737 356222QEF Independent Living ServicesDorincourtOaklawn RoadLeatherheadSurreyKT22 0BT
QEF is a Surrey based charity committed to providing life-transforming services that enable people with disabilities to increase their independence and achieve their goals in life. QEF is structured into 3 main services - Indepedent Living Services, Mobility Services and NeuroRehabilitation Services. These are augmented by QEF Retail Trading and a family of smaller charities.
- To lead and manage the delivery of a person-centred care and support in the residential care service at our Independent Living Services, for adults with complex disabilities.
- To assist in the delivery of an exciting organisational change programme including the trasition of the service to a new environment.
About the role
- Ensure the service continues to meet all legislative and organisational standards through operational knowledge and effective quality management.
- Lead, direct, supervise and support staff working within the service to ensure high levels of engagement.
- Manager and monitor the operational budget.
- Provide on call cover as required.
- Solve problems that may be complex in nature including adult protection and staffing issues.
- You will hold a Level 5 diploma in Health & Social Care or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience of working with people with physical and/or learning disabilities.
- Detailed knowledge of legislation, regulations and good practice related to residential care
- Evidence of strong leadership/management skills with the ability to lead, engage and motivate a team or a management qualification
- Full UK driving licence
- Click here to download a copy of the full job description and person specification
- If you would like an informal chat about this opportunity before applying please contact Janet Schmitt, Director of Care and Therapy, 01737 356 222
- 25 days annual leave
- Pension and Life Assurance
- Westfield Healthcare cash back scheme and shopping discounts
- Childcare vouchers
- Free on-site parking
How to apply
- Please submit a QEF application form or your CV and covering letter to Janet Schmitt, Director of Care and Therapy, E. email@example.com | QEF Independent Living Services, Dorincourt, Oaklawn Road, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 0BT
- Further details can be found on the 'How to Apply' page
Please note that vacancies may close earlier than the stated closing date if a sufficient number of applications are received. If you wish to apply for a position, you are advised to submit your application as soon as possible