- Hours 37.5 hours per week (FTE) (bank and part-time considered)
- Salary £17,260 per annum (FTE)
- Closing date Friday, 07 June 2019
ContactContact address:Name: Carmel FergusonEmail: firstname.lastname@example.orgTelephone: 01737 356222QEF Neuro Rehabilitation ServicesBrain Injury CentrePark RoadBansteadSurreySM7 3EE
We are pleased to announce that QEF Neuro Rehabilitation Services is looking for Rehabilitation Assistants to join the existing team.
About the role
- Under the direction and supervision of the Nurses and Senior Rehabilitation Assistants, this role is responsible for delivering nursing & rehabilitation support to a high standard that is compatible with the aims, objectives, policies and procedures of Neuro Rehabilitation Services.
- Actively participate in the implementation of Care Plans and therapeutic guidelines in order to enable clients to achieve maximum ability, independence, health and self-esteem.
- Work alongside our multi-disciplinary team to ensure a person-centered approach to rehabilitation.
- Ability to provide written and verbal reports on clients and contribute in the recording of Care Plans as appropriate.
- Work within a team and maintain good communication between staff and clients.
- NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care or desire to work towards qualifying.
- Able to work shifts and weekends.
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (pro-rata)
- Pension and Life Assurance
- Westfield Healthcare Cash back scheme and shopping discounts
- Childcare vouchers
- Free on-site parking
- Incentive scheme for relevant qualifications and length of service
- Free meal
- Uniform provided
- Range of training opportunities provided to ensure career development
Please click here to download a copy of the Job Description and Person Specification.
If you would like an informal chat about this opportunity before applying please contact Mary Mickle, HR Business Partner who will be happy to have a chat: email@example.com / 01372 841108
How to apply
Please submit a completed a covering letter and your cv or a completed QEF Application Form to Carmel Ferguson, Head of Nursing & Rehabilitation Support, firstname.lastname@example.org | QEF Neuro Rehabilitation Services, Banstead Place, Park Road, Banstead, Surrey SM7 3EE.
Please note that whilst we are currently based at our service in Banstead (SM7 3EE), we will be relocating to our new care and rehabilitation centre in Leatherhead (KT22 0BN) during Spring 2020.
Please note that vacancies may close earlier than the stated closing date if a sufficient number of applications are received. If you wish to apply for a position, you are advised to submit your application as soon as possible.