- Hours Up to 37.5 hours per week (part-time and bank hours considered)
- Salary £38,890 - £45,503 per annum (depending on experience)
- Closing date Tuesday, 31 August 2021
ContactContact address:Name: Duncan LightEmail: firstname.lastname@example.orgTelephone: 01372 841170QEF Care and Rehabilitation CentreWoodlands RoadLeatherheadKT22 0BN
QEF are seeking qualified nurses to join our existing Nursing team.
Together with your colleagues, you will work with our multi-disciplinary team, dedicated to the development and implementation of bespoke and highly-specialised treatment of neuro rehabilitation services.
You will provide high-quality nursing through assessing, planning and evaluating care for clients at QEF Care and Rehabilition Centre. Working with the Head of Nursing and Rehabilitation, you will develop your existing skills and experience by directing and supporting, by example and good practice, the work of our team of Support Workers. You will have responsibility for ensuring all aspects of the nursing management of clients are met and will be keen to ensure all care is provided in compliance with the National Minimum Care Standards and QEF policies.
Opportunities for professional development include working with our highly specialist multi-disciplinary team to develop general and specific rehabilitation strategies for clients and ensuring they are put into practice.
- Develop knowledge and experience working with a specialist multi-disciplinary team
- Involvement in the Trainee Nurse Associate Programme
- Paid breaks
- Compressed hours (full-time hours worked over three long shifts per week)
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (pro-rata).
- Pension and Life Assurance
- Westfield Healthcare Cash back scheme and shopping discounts
- Childcare vouchers
- Free on-site parking
- A sense of professional satisfaction from knowing that every day you have worked as a team to improve someone else's life.
If you are a registered general nurse - adult and have an interest in neuro rehabilitation and stroke clients we would love to hear from you.
For an informal discussion, or to arrange a tour of the service, please contact Duncan Light HR Business Partner. T. 01732 841170 / E. email@example.com.
This role is subject to satisfactory pre-employment checks which will include an Enhanced with adults barred list check DBS (at the cost of QEF if you are not a member of The Update Service).
Vacancies may close earlier than the stated closing date if a sufficient number of applications are received. If you wish to apply for a position, you are advised to submit your application as soon as possible.