- Hours 37.5 hours per week (part-time and bank hours considered)
- Salary £25,000 - £45,000 per annum (depending on experience)
- Closing date Friday, 30 August 2019
ContactContact address:Name: Vicky HillsEmail: firstname.lastname@example.orgTelephone: 01372 841144QEF Neuro Rehabilitation ServicesBrain Injury CentrePark RoadBansteadSurreySM7 3EE
QEF Neuro Rehabilitation Services is seeking qualified nurses to join our existing Nursing and Rehabilitation teams.
We have the following positions available:
- Day staff - one full-time position (37.5 hours per week worked as three 12.5 hour shifts, part-time hours considered)
- Night staff - one full-time position (37.5 hours per week worked as three 12.5 hour shifts, part-time hours considered)
- Bank staff - we have a number of positions available and are keen to develop our existing bank of nursing staff.
Together with your colleagues, you will work with our multi-disciplinary team, dedicated to the development and implementation of bespoke and highly-specialised treatment of neuro rehabilitation services.
You will provide high-quality nursing through assessing, planning and evaluating care for all clients at QEF Neuro Rehabilitation Services. Working with the Head of Nursing and Rehabilitation, you will develop your existing skills and experience by directing and supporting, by example and good practice, the work of our team of Rehabilitation Assistants. You will have responsibility for ensuring all aspects of the nursing management of clients are met and will be keen to ensure all care is provided in compliance with the National Minimum Care Standards and QEF policies.
Opportunities for professional development include working with our highly specialist multi-disciplinary team to develop general and specific rehabilitation strategies for clients and ensuring they are put into practice.
Recently awarded ‘Good’ in all five key domains by CQC, we are now charting our pathway to ‘Outstanding’. We are looking for nurses who would value the career development opportunities that this journey will provide.
- Develop knowledge and experience working with a specialist multi-disciplinary team
- Involvement in the Trainee Nurse Associate Programme
- Paid breaks and one free hot meal per shift
- Compressed hours (full-time hours worked over three long shifts per week)
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (pro-rata).
- Pension and Life Assurance
- Westfield Healthcare Cash back scheme and shopping discounts
- Childcare vouchers
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised on-site accommodation available
- A sense of professional satisfaction from knowing that every day you have worked as a team to improve someone else's life.
If you are a registered general nurse - adult and have experience of neuro rehabiliation and stroke clients we would love to hear from you.
To download the Job Description and Person Specification, please click here.
For an informal discussion, or to arrange a tour of the service, please contact Carmel Ferguson, Head of Nursing and Rehabilitation. T. 01737 356 222 / E. email@example.com.
Please note that whilst we are currently based at our service in Banstead (SM7 3EE), we will be relocating to our new care and rehabilitation centre in Leatherhead (KT22 0BN) during Spring 2020.
This role is subject to satisfactory pre-employment checks which will include an Enhanced with adults barred list check DBS (at the cost of QEF if you are not a member of The Update Service).
Vacancies may close earlier than the stated closing date if a sufficient number of applications are received. If you wish to apply for a position, you are advised to submit your application as soon as possible.