- Hours 37.5 (FTE) worked as 3 x 12.5 hour day shifts
- Salary £23,637 - £38,022 FTE (depending on experience)
- Closing date Wednesday, 30 September 2020
ContactContact address:Name: Mary MickleEmail: firstname.lastname@example.orgTelephone: 01372 841144QEF Care and Rehabilitation CentreWoodlands RoadLeatherheadKT22 0BN
QEF are seeking qualified nurses to join our existing Nursing team.
Are you a newly qualified or an experienced nurse looking for an opportunity to develop your career within neuro rehabilitation?
We are currently looking for motivated, forward-thinking and enthusiastic nurses to join our highly skilled and innovative multi-disciplinary team.
Our Neuro Rehabilitation service has recently relocated to the new 48 bed, state of the art, Care and Rehabilitation Centre in Leatherhead. This Centre provides residential rehabilitation care and support to people who are on the stroke pathway or as part of their neurological rehab pathway by helping them to gain independence.
- Together with your colleagues, you will work with our multi-disciplinary team, dedicated to the development and implementation of bespoke and highly specialised treatments.
- Opportunities for professional development include working with our highly specialist multi-disciplinary team to develop general and specific rehabilitation strategies for clients and ensuring they are put into practice.
- Our Values and Behaviours inspire you
- You will provide high-quality nursing through assessing, planning and evaluating care for clients.
- Working with the Head Nurse and nursing colleagues, you will develop your existing skills and experience by directing and supporting, by example and good practice, the work of our team of Support Workers.
- You will have responsibility for ensuring all aspects of the nursing management of clients are met and will be keen to ensure all care is provided in compliance with the National Minimum Care Standards and QEF policies.
Being part of QEF means that you will be valued as a key member of a charity that is passionate about its work. You’ll gain a sense of professional satisfaction from knowing that every day you have worked as a team to improve someone else's life. Whether you work in one of our client-facing services, or at the head office, you’ll never be far away from the inspiring journey of our service users. In addition, you’ll receive:
- Involvement in the student nurse programme
- Paid breaks
- Compressed hours (full-time hours worked over three 12.5-hour shifts per week)
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (pro-rata)
- Pension and Life Assurance
- Westfield Healthcare Cash back scheme and shopping discounts
- Free on-site parking
Click here for a copy the Job Description and Person Specification.
Please note that vacancies may close earlier than the stated closing date if a sufficient number of applications are received. If you wish to apply for a position, you are advised to submit your application as soon as possible.