QEF are seeking qualified nurses to join our existing Nursing team.
Are you a newly qualified or an experienced nurse looking for an opportunity to develop your career within neuro rehabilitation?
We are currently looking for motivated, forward-thinking and enthusiastic nurses to join our highly skilled and innovative multi-disciplinary team.
Our Neuro Rehabilitation service is a 48 bed, state of the art, Care and Rehabilitation Centre in Leatherhead. This Centre provides residential rehabilitation care and support to people who are on the stroke pathway or as part of their neurological rehab pathway by helping them to gain independence.
Don't just take our word for it see what some of our people have to say about the roles and working at QEF https://qef.org.uk/work-us/why-i-working-qef
- Together with your colleagues, you will work with our multi-disciplinary team, dedicated to the development and implementation of bespoke and highly specialised treatments.
- Opportunities for professional development include working with our highly specialist multi-disciplinary team to develop general and specific rehabilitation strategies for clients and ensuring they are put into practice.
- Our Values and Behaviours inspire you
- You will provide high-quality nursing through assessing, planning and evaluating care for clients.
- Working with the Head Nurse and nursing colleagues, you will develop your existing skills and experience by directing and supporting, by example and good practice, the work of our team of Support Workers.
- You will have responsibility for ensuring all aspects of the nursing management of clients are met and will be keen to ensure all care is provided in compliance with the National Minimum Care Standards and QEF policies.
- Holiday entitlement, 25 days per annum plus statutory holidays (FTE), with additional days gained for length of service.
- Pension, QEF is proud to make a contribution higher than its legal obligation for employees in the QEF Group Personal Pension scheme.
- Life Assurance, A Life Assurance policy is paid for by QEF for all employees. This provides death in service lump sum payment of four times annual salary.
- Healthcare, employees are eligible to join the Westfield Health cash plan, which is funded by QEF at no cost to the employee.
- 24 hour employee counselling service.
- Shopping Discounts, employees can enjoy exclusive discounts from a wide range of high street shops and other suppliers, as part of their Westfield membership.
- Transport, 1.8 miles from Leatherhead main line station, trains direct to London Victoria and Waterloo. On demand bus service available from the train station.
- Free onsite parking.
- Training opportunities and career progression.
This role is subject to satisfactory pre-employment checks which will include Enhanced with adults barred list check DBS (at the cost of QEF if you are not already a member of The Update Service).
Please note that vacancies may close earlier than the stated closing date if a sufficient number of applications are received. If you wish to apply for a position, you are advised to submit your application as soon as possible.
QEF is proud to be an equal opportunities employer
We guarantee to interview all applicants who meet the criteria for a vacancy and to consider each applicant on their ability to do the job
Please contact HR if you require any reasonable adjustment(s) for the application process or interview stage