- Hours 37.5 FTE (part-time considered)
- Salary £23,637 - £31,950 FTE (depending on experience)
- Closing date Friday, 31 July 2020
ContactContact address:Name: Vicky HillsEmail: email@example.comTelephone: 01372 841144QEF Care and Rehabilitation CentreWoodlands RoadLeatherheadKT22 0BN
QEF Neuro Rehabilitation Service offers neurorehabilitation and transitional support to clients after a stroke or other acquired brain injury. Our specialist multi-disciplinary team provides residential or outpatient therapies to those with physical, cognitive and/or communication disabilities, which may also include mild to moderate behavioural problems.
We have a diverse range of one-to-one support programmes, tailored to help improve social and functional abilities as well as support for that important move home and back to education or work.
The role will work with a range of in-patients and out-patients alongside the existing teams.
Would you like to work as part of our friendly and enthusiastic team based at our residential neuro rehabilitation unit, in Leatherhead, Surrey?
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated specialist Physiotherapist to provide a rehabilitation for clients with complex disability.
All staff participate in the key worker program for clients.
Your personal development will be supported with supervision, reflective practice, in-house training and CPD opportunities.
- You are passionate about your area of work
- Our Values and Behaviours inspire you
- You hold a degree or diploma in Speech and Language Therapy and up to date HCPC registration
- You are a member of the Royal College of Speech and Language Therapy and work within the scope of your professional guidelines
- You have post graduate experience and knowledge of a range of appropriate therapeutic interventions in the treatment and management of clients requiring physical and neuro rehabilitation and/or physical and learning difficulties.
- You have relevant experience in dysphagia and communication and voice management
- You have evidence of relevant post graduate courses, CPD and an up to date professional portfolio
Being part of QEF means that you will be valued as a key member of a charity that is passionate about its work. You’ll gain a sense of professional satisfaction from knowing that every day you have worked as a team to improve someone else's life. Whether you work in one of our client-facing services, or at the head office, you’ll never be far away from the inspiring journey of our service users. In addition, you’ll receive:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (pro-rata)
- Pension and Life Assurance
- Westfield Healthcare Cash back scheme and shopping discounts
- Free on-site parking
- Range of training opportunities provided to ensure career development
Click here for a copy the Job Description and Person Specification.
Carol Carr, Head of Therapies, would love to hear from you if you would like an informal chat or visit before applying. Get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Initial location will be QEF Neuro Rehabilitation Service, Banstead (SM7 3EE) moving to QEF Care and Rehabilitation Centre, Leatherhead (KT22 0BN) in July 2020.
This role is subject to satisfactory pre-employment checks which will include an Enhanced with adults barred list check DBS (at the cost of QEF if you are not already a member of The Update Service).