- Support daily operations by maintaining systems and procedures through the line management of administration and facilities personnel.
- Support Mobility Services Manager by managing financial objectives and overseeing procurement.
- Ensure Quality and Assurance through monitoring Customer Service standards, reviewing processes and managing complaints in line with Data Protection Legislation.
About the role
- Support operations by managing office systems and supervising office and facilities staff and volunteers.
- Maintain staff by recruiting, selecting and training employees and volunteers; maintain a safe, secure and legal work environment; develop personal growth opportunities.
- Accomplish staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring and appraising job results; coaching, counselling and disciplining employees; developing, co-ordinating and enforcing systems, policies, procedures and productivity standards.
- Register all customer service compliments and complaints; escalate issues to the relevant line manager; compose responses as required.
- Provide administrative and general support to the Mobility Services Manager, working closely on planning and confidential matters.
- Compile accurate and well-presented annual reports, newsletters and statistics on time.
- Support the team by taking on practical tasks during leave, absence or as required.
- High degree of initiative, and ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Ability to demonstrate sound judgement
- Adopts an objective and positive approach to change
- Is committed to the provision of a high quality, client focussed service
- Proven ability to lead, motivate & manage staff
- Experience of dealing with problems and difficult people
- Evidence of ability to complete tasks accurately, efficiently and effectively
- Proven ability to manage numerous demands assertively and professionally
- Friendly and helpful; Compassionate and empathetic; Sensitive and diplomatic
Being part of QEF means
- Actively participating in learning, development and feedback opportunities.
- Promoting QEF’s Equal Opportunities policy.
- Being an active team player.
- Being an ambassador of QEF’s Values and Behaviours.
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (pro-rata)
- Pension and Life Assurance
- Westfield Healthcare Cash back scheme and shopping discounts
- Childcare vouchers
- Free on-site parking
Click here for a copy the Job Description and Person Specification.