- Hours 37.5 hours per week
- Salary £23,000 - £26,000 FTE (depending on experience)
- Closing date Friday, 30 August 2019
ContactContact address:Name: Wendy HanleyEmail: firstname.lastname@example.orgTelephone: 01372 841129Head OfficeLeatherhead CourtWoodlands RoadLeatherheadSurreyKT22 0BN
An exciting opportunity to work in QEF's Marketing and Communication team to help support the growth of the charity.
To provide marketing support to all QEF services - ILS, Mobility Services, NRS, MERU, VASD and Sutton Shopmobility; developing materials and communications for both on and offline channels that raise awareness of and drive enquiries for each service and QEF as a whole.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- To provide on and offline marketing support to QEF services and our family of charities, developing marketing materials and communications to promote these services to consumer and professional audiences.
- To monitor competitive activities in each of the core service markets.
- With the Head of Marketing develop QEF’s social media communications to increase engagement with the charity’s activities amongst consumer and professional target audiences, raise our profile in the disability sector and effectively support our fundraising activities.
- Work across QEF’s services and family of charities to regularly develop new digital content that will be effective online.
- You will have at least 2 years relevant experience in a closely related role.
- You will have a good understanding of the principles of effective marketing and be fully competent with Microsoft office.
- You will have experience of using social media as a corporate communication channel.
- You will have experience of using mailchimp to send emails to target professional audiences.
- You will have strong copywriting skills for professional and digital communications.
Being part of QEF means that you will be valued as a key member of a charity that is passionate about its work. You’ll gain a sense of professional satisfaction from knowing that every day you have worked as a team to improve someone else's life. Whether you work in one of our client-facing services, or at the head office, you’ll never be far away from the inspiring journey of our service users. In addition, you’ll receive:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (pro-rata)
- Pension and Life Assurance
- Westfield Healthcare Cash back scheme and shopping discounts
- Childcare vouchers
- Free on-site parking
Click here for a copy of the Job Description and Person Specification. If you would like to discuss the role before applying, please contact Wendy Hanley on 01372 841129.
This role is to provide maternity cover starting in September 2019.