- Hours 37.5 hours per week (FTE) Flexible hours considered
- Salary £38,000 - £42,000 per annum (FTE) (depending on experience)
- Closing date Friday, 22 March 2019
ContactContact address:Name: Leo ViscontiEmail: firstname.lastname@example.orgTelephone: 01372 841124Head OfficeLeatherhead CourtWoodlands RoadLeatherheadSurreyKT22 0BN
This is an exciting time to join QEF’s Supporter Involvement Team as we move with a new forward-thinking strategy aimed at helping us to stand out from the crowd and achieve our ambitious income targets.
You will have the scope to develop and implement your own ideas, to test and learn – all we ask is that you are willing to get involved and be creative. There really is no better time to come and join this exciting new phase in our history.
About the role
- As a senior member of the Fundraising team, you will be responsible for the direct marketing programme, which includes five appeals a year.
- You will take a strategic approach to the development and management of the Supporter Involvement Fundraising team.
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (pro-rata)
- Pension and Life Assurance
- Westfield Healthcare Cash back scheme and shopping discounts
- Childcare vouchers
- Free on-site parking
- Satisfaction of know that every day you are contributing to improving the lives of people with disabilities and helping them achieve their goals
Please click here to download a copy of the Job Description and Person Specification.
If you would like an informal chat about this opportunity before applying please contact Mary Mickle, HR Business Partner who will be happy to have a chat: email@example.com / 01372 841108
How to apply
Please submit a completed a covering letter and your cv or a completed QEF Application Form to Leo Visconti, Director of Engagement and Partnerships firstname.lastname@example.org/QEF Leatherhead Court, Woodlands Road, Leatherhead, Surrey KT22 0BN
Closing date & Interviews
- Closing date: 22 March 2019
- Interviews: 26 and 27 March 2019
- Please note that vacancies may close earlier than the stated closing date if a sufficient number of applications are received. If you wish to apply for a position, you are advised to submit your application as soon as possible.
QEF is an equal opportunities employer welcoming applications from all sections of the community
We guarantee to interview all applicants with a disability who meet the criteria for a vacancy and to consider each applicant on their ability to do the job
QEF is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and adults at risk