- Hours 37.5 hours per week
- Salary £34,126.20 - £45,020.40 Band 7 equivalent (depending on experience)
- Closing date Tuesday, 31 March 2020
ContactContact address:Name: Dr Holly HurnEmail: Holly.Hurn@qef.org.ukTelephone: 01737 356222QEF Neuro Rehabilitation ServicesBrain Injury CentrePark RoadBansteadSurreySM7 3EE
We are looking for an enthusiastic Clinical Psychologist with experience working within neuro psychology to join our friendly multi-disciplinary team.
This is a great opportunity to work with a variety of neurological conditions, providing individual, group and family-based treatments. There are also opportunities to provide staff training and consultation, making a difference to the service provision.
This is an exciting time to be joining QEF, as the Banstead service is relocating this Spring to the new 48 bed, state of the art, Care and Rehabilitation Centre in Leatherhead. This Centre will provide residential specialist care for people with complex physical, sensory, cognitive and emotional difficulties and rehabilitation care and support to people who are on the stroke pathway or as part of their neurological rehab pathway by helping them to gain independence.
CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGIST - ABOUT YOU
- The post holder will be passionate about working with people with neurological difficulties and their families. Good quality supervision from an experienced clinical psychologist / neuro psychologist will be provided, in addition for opportunities for CPD.
- This post would be suitable for a newly qualified psychologist with experience working with clients with cognitive difficulties.
- HCPC registration required (Newly qualified applicants to be registered by start date).
Being part of QEF means that you will be valued as a key member of a charity that is passionate about its work. You’ll gain a sense of professional satisfaction from knowing that every day you have worked as a team to improve someone else's life. Whether you work in one of our client-facing services, or at the head office, you’ll never be far away from the inspiring journey of our service users. In addition, you’ll receive:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (pro-rata)
- Pension and Life Assurance
- Westfield Healthcare Cash back scheme and shopping discounts
- Childcare vouchers
- Free on-site parking
Click here for a copy of the Job Description and Person Specification.
For an informal discussion please contact Dr Holly Hurn, Clinical Psychologist, email@example.com / 01737 356 222.
This role is subject to satisfactory pre-employment checks which will include an Enhanced with adults barred list check DBS (at the cost of QEF if you are not already a member of The Update Service).
Please note that whilst we are currently based at our service in Banstead (SM7 3EE) we will be relocating to our new care and rehabilitation centre in Leatherhead (KT22 0BN) during Spring 2020.