To create and implement a stimulating and enriching activity and leisure programme, from organised hobbies to group events both in the home and community, which promotes choice and independence and enhances the quality of life of each individual.
- Identify the needs of the individuals and collective group and tailor the leisure and recreational activities and life skill programme to suit them
- Plan and organise a stimulating learning, leisure and recreational activity programme that will maintain interest and encourage participation, identifying any costs needed to implement the programme
- Seek out or create opportunities for the residents to play active roles in the local community
- Actively participate in the activities, both in the home and in the community
- Complete thorough risk assessments associated with the activities and take responsibility for the health, safety and welfare of the residents
- Working as part of the multidisciplinary team, liaise with external agencies and attend annual reviews as required
- Undertake personal care tasks as required when working with a resident in the home or the community ensuring dignity is maintained at all times
- Maintain accurate, concise, up to date and timely records and reports as required by the service in electronic and hard copy, whilst maintaining confidentiality as appropriate
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Pension and Life Assurance
- Westfield Healthcare Cash back scheme and shopping discounts
- Childcare vouchers
- Free on-site parking
- Transport offered to and from main train station
- Care apprenticeships offered
Please click here to see the job description and person specification.
To apply please click the how to apply link for further details.