The Edward Guinness Appeal is committed to raising to raise the £2.7 million needed to completely fund the cost of building and equipping the new Care and Rehabilitation Centre. There are many ways for you to get involved. Your support in time, donations and energy is the lifeblood of this appeal. Every donation will help us develop the CRC and give the people we support the best possible opportunities to rebuild their lives and rebuild key life skills.
"QEF has exemplified how organisations have stepped up throughout the (pandemic) period, providing care and rehabilitation to patients who’ve suffered strokes or seizures or other brain injuries."
Professor Stephen Powis, National Medical Director, NHS England
“It seems to me that QEF offers hope. I am constantly amazed – and humbled – by the successes and good outcomes that QEF is able to bring about, and I am proud to support this extraordinary organisation.”
Sally Ann Marks, ex Chairman, Surrey County Council
"This new centre will help QEF continue their wonderful work and help more people rebuild their lives and develop important skills. We’re delighted that our support is helping to make this building a reality.”
Paul and Rosie, QEF supporters
|Can you donate towards one of these?|
|Capital Expenditure||£1.5 million|
Assistive technology including:
|Sensory Therapy including:
- Sensory corner within the gardens
- Music Equipment
|Advanced Mobility including:
- 2 additional lifts and full servicing
- Gym therapy equipment
How you can be part of The Edward Guinness appeal:
Join one of our unique fundraising events. Email email@example.com to find out more:
- The Guinness and Oyster Luncheon at Mansion House on 25th November,
- 'Magical Christmas' at Lambeth Palace on 2nd December
- ‘Best of British Wine’ tasting event on 1st February 2022
- Rugby Legends Gala Dinner on 3rd March 2022.
- Financial gift: You can make an online donation or consider setting up a regular gift as a direct debit. This allows us to plan in a more efficient way and set budgets with confidence. Please download our Direct Debit Form
- Corporate Sponsorship - email our Corporate Partnership Team to find out more about the different ways in which we can work with your company
- Host your own fundraising event - email our Events Team who can support you with ideas and information for a wide variety of fundraising events
- Donate raffle or auction prizes for QEF events - this is an important way of helping us raise funds
- Take on a challenge event such as the London Marathon or a sky dive. Contact our Events Team to find out more
- Introduce people to QEF who may be able to support our Appeal - contact our Philanthropy Team
Sponsorship and Naming
We would be delighted to recognise your sponsorship support with naming opportunities that are available for different elements of the building. Gifts can be pledged over a couple of years, and we can advise on tax-efficient giving. Email our Philanthropy Team or call 01372 841 120 to find out more
Watch Richard talk about how 'QEF gave him back his life' after an acquired brain injury from falling down the stairs
Be a part of The Edward Guinness Appeal and help us raise £2.7 million needed. Every donation will help us fully fund and complete the Care and Rehabilitation Centre.