- Hours 37.5 hours per week
- Salary £45,000 £65,000 per annum depending on experience
- Closing date Monday, 31 January 2022
ContactContact address:Name: Duncan LightEmail: HR@qef.org.ukTelephone: 01372 841170QEF Care and Rehabilitation CentreWoodlands RoadLeatherheadKT22 0BN
QEF Care and Rehabilitation Centre is searching for a dynamic Registered Manager with in-depth knowledge of running a neurorehabilitation centre. The ideal Registered Manager will be a confident leader, ensuring delivery of the highest standards of quality care by following company policy and monitoring outcomes.
As Registered manager you will be responsible for the management of the service and work actively with the senior management team, managers of services and the various QEF teams as necessary. You will lead in providing vision, leadership and direction which ensures that the management of the service is delivered to the highest standard and is consistent with the principles and values of personalisation, independence and social inclusion and committed to demonstrating outcomes and to developing the users voice within a multi - disciplinary team and with Regulators. The role is a real chance for an effective leader to come in and put their stamp on this service and lead the team into a new and exciting future.
- Holiday entitlement, 25 days per annum plus statutory holidays (FTE), with additional days gained for length of service.
- Pension, QEF is proud to make a contribution higher than its legal obligation for employees in the QEF Group Personal Pension scheme.
- Life Assurance, A Life Assurance policy is paid for by QEF for all employees. This provides death in service lump sum payment of four times annual salary.
- Healthcare, employees are eligible to join the Westfield Health cash plan, which is funded by QEF at no cost to the employee.
- 24 hour employee counselling service.
- Shopping Discounts, employees can enjoy exclusive discounts from a wide range of high street shops and other suppliers, as part of their Westfield membership.
- Transport, 1.8 miles from Leatherhead main line station, trains direct to London Victoria and Waterloo. On demand bus service available from the train station.
- Free onsite parking.
- Training opportunities and career progression.
This role is subject to satisfactory pre-employment checks which will include Enhanced with adults barred list check DBS (at the cost of QEF if you are not already a member of The Update Service). All staff working inside a care home are required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 to enter the care home premises, unless they have evidence that they are medically exempt from the requirement (as set out in DHSC Guidance). If you haven’t had both doses of the vaccine, and are not exempt, you are still eligible for employment with us but your employment will be conditional on you agreeing to become fully vaccinated against Covid-19 before working with us.
If you are a registered manager and have an interest in neuro rehabilitation and stroke clients we would love to hear from you.
To download the Job Description and Person Specification, please click here.