- Hours Up to 37.5 hours per week (part-time and bank hours considered)
- Salary £41,902 - £47,684 per annum (depending on experience)
- Closing date Monday, 31 January 2022
ContactContact address:Name: HREmail: HR@qef.org.ukTelephone: 01372 841100QEF Care and Rehabilitation CentreWoodlands RoadLeatherheadKT22 0BN
QEF are seeking qualified nurses to join our existing Nursing team.
Together with your colleagues, you will work with our multi-disciplinary team, dedicated to the development and implementation of bespoke and highly-specialised treatment of neuro rehabilitation services.
You will provide high-quality nursing through assessing, planning and evaluating care for clients at QEF Care and Rehabilitation Centre. Working with the Head of Nursing and Rehabilitation, you will develop your existing skills and experience by directing and supporting, by example and good practice, the work of our team of Support Workers. You will have responsibility for ensuring all aspects of the nursing management of clients are met and will be keen to ensure all care is provided in compliance with the National Minimum Care Standards and QEF policies.
Opportunities for professional development include working with our highly specialist multi-disciplinary team to develop general and specific rehabilitation strategies for clients and ensuring they are put into practice.
Don't just take our word for it see what some of our people have to say about the roles and working at QEF https://qef.org.uk/work-us/why-i-working-qef
- Holiday entitlement, 25 days per annum plus statutory holidays (FTE), with additional days gained for length of service.
- Pension, QEF is proud to make a contribution higher than its legal obligation for employees in the QEF Group Personal Pension scheme.
- Life Assurance, A Life Assurance policy is paid for by QEF for all employees. This provides death in service lump sum payment of four times annual salary.
- Healthcare, employees are eligible to join the Westfield Health cash plan, which is funded by QEF at no cost to the employee.
- 24 hour employee counselling service.
- Shopping Discounts, employees can enjoy exclusive discounts from a wide range of high street shops and other suppliers, as part of their Westfield membership.
- Transport, 1.8 miles from Leatherhead main line station, trains direct to London Victoria and Waterloo. On demand bus service available from the train station.
- Free onsite parking.
- Training opportunities and career progression.
This role is subject to satisfactory pre-employment checks which will include Enhanced with adults barred list check DBS (at the cost of QEF if you are not already a member of The Update Service). All staff working inside a care home are required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 to enter the care home premises, unless they have evidence that they are medically exempt from the requirement (as set out in DHSC Guidance). If you haven’t had both doses of the vaccine, and are not exempt, you are still eligible for employment with us but your employment will be conditional on you agreeing to become fully vaccinated against Covid-19 before working with us.
If you are a registered general nurse - adult and have an interest in neuro rehabilitation and stroke clients we would love to hear from you.