- Hours 37.5 per week FTE (part time also considered)
- Salary £25,653 - £31,533 depending on experience
- Closing date Friday, 29 July 2022
ContactContact address:Name: HR TeamEmail: HR@QEF.org.ukTelephone: 01372 841144QEF Care and Rehabilitation CentreWoodlands RoadLeatherheadKT22 0BN
An exciting opportunity for a Band 5 Physiotherapist has arisen looking to make an impact on the lives of people following acquired brain injury, incomplete spinal injury or stroke.
As part of our existing physiotherapy staff, you will work with our friendly, dynamic multi-disciplinary team to ensure the best outcome for those we support.
QEF Care and Rehabilitation Centre offers neurorehabilitation to clients after a stroke or other acquired brain injury. At times throughout the year, we also support a small number of clients requiring general in-patient rehabilitation in order to support our local NHS Trusts. Our specialist multi-disciplinary team provides residential therapy support to those with physical, cognitive and/or communication disabilities, which may also include mild to moderate behavioural problems.
Why Join QEF:
QEF seeks to promote a culture of well-being and aims to be a place where staff are motivated to be proactive in managing their own well-being. We are proud to offer a range of benefits to support staff in this way.
Don't just take our word for it see what some of our people have to say about the roles and working at QEF https://qef.org.uk/work-us/why-i-working-qef
- Holiday entitlement, 25 days per annum plus statutory holidays (FTE), with additional days gained for length of service.
- Pension, QEF is proud to make a contribution higher than its legal obligation for employees in the QEF Group Personal Pension scheme.
- Life Assurance, A Life Assurance policy is paid for by QEF for all employees. This provides death in service lump sum payment of four times annual salary.
- Healthcare, employees are eligible to join the Westfield Health cash plan, which is funded by QEF at no cost to the employee.
- 24 hour employee counselling service.
- Shopping Discounts, employees can enjoy exclusive discounts from a wide range of high street shops and other suppliers, as part of their Westfield membership.
- Transport,1.8 miles from Leatherhead main line station, trains direct to London Victoria and Waterloo. On demand bus service available from the train station.
- Free onsite parking.
- Training opportunities to complete your care certificate and level 3 qualification in health and social care.
We would love to hear from you if you would like an informal chat or visit before applying. Get in touch on HR@qef.org.uk.
This role is subject to satisfactory pre-employment checks which will include Enhanced with adults barred list check DBS (at the cost of QEF if you are not already a member of The Update Service). All staff working inside a care home are required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 to enter the care home premises, unless they have evidence that they are medically exempt from the requirement (as set out in DHSC Guidance). If you haven’t had both doses of the vaccine, and are not exempt, you are still eligible for employment with us but your employment will be conditional on you agreeing to become fully vaccinated against Covid-19 before working with us.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in becoming part of team QEF please APPLY NOW!
Click HERE for the full Job Description