We organise a free action-packed experience for those with physical or learning disabilities who would like to take their first step towards total independence by learning to drive. This course suits youth groups and senior pupils from special schools.
Delegates have a chance to try the driving theory test, compete on the static car unit for the fastest reaction and decision times and receive a short Introduction to Driving presentation before actually having a go at driving on our safe private roads.
Delegates will learn:
- How to be the perfect driver
- How not to fail the driving test
- How to finance a brand new car
- That texting whilst driving is ‘so yesterday’
- Why drinking and driving don’t mix
- The true implication of speeding
- Exclusive tips to pass the theory and hazard perception test – first time
- Drinks and snacks all day
- One hour driving lesson voucher
- Details of discounts for driving lessons
You will see:
- A selection of different vehicles with manual and automatic gearboxes
- A way you can drive using your hands only
- Some vehicles which can be driven without leaving your wheelchair
Duration: half day
Cost: free including refreshments.
Location: QEF Mobility Services, Carshalton, Surrey SM5 4NR
When: call us on 020 8770 1151 for more details