- Hours 22.5 hours per week (FTE 37.5)
- Salary £30,000.00 - £34,000.00 (FTE) pro-rata (Depending on Experience)
- Closing date Tuesday, 16 November 2021
ContactContact address:Name: Hazel CornickEmail: email@example.comTelephone: 01372 841131Engagement & PartnershipsLeatherhead CourtWoodlands RoadLeatherheadSurreyKT22 0BN
The QEF Engagement and Partnerships (E&P) team is based at Leatherhead Court. The team raise money to support all QEF services and the activities of the family of charities, through a combination of individual giving campaigns, legacies, events, community and corporate support, trusts and major gifts.
Based within the Supporter Engagement & Legacies team in Leatherhead, Surrey, we’re looking for a passionate Legacy Marketing Manager to come and join our growing team. This role is responsible for implementing the legacy and in-memory strategy to increase growth of our legacy portfolio, introduce new supporters to the work of QEF and ensure pledgers, intenders and prospects are stewarded appropriately. Legacy stewardship and legacy marketing experience is essential.
We're looking for a Legacy Marketing Manager to come and join us at a time when legacy and in-memory giving is currently relatively small at QEF, but the potential is large. In this role, you will be critical in running a first-class legacy and in-memory programme. There is also room to develop the current strategy.
This role is varied and you'll have an interesting remit, ranging from creating supporter journey’s to maximise legacy engagement to project managing the annual direct mail campaign (Will’s Week) to running legacy events to developing and delivering a training programme for colleagues.
- You are passionate about your area of work
- Our Values and Behaviours inspire you
- You have experience of legacy marketing
- You have experience of legacy stewardship
- You have excellent communication skills
- You have experience in developing and implementing support journey programmes, events and direct marketing campaigns
- You have a proven track record in relationship management
Being part of QEF means that you will be valued as a key member of a charity that is passionate about its work. You’ll gain a sense of professional satisfaction from knowing that every day you have worked as a team to improve someone else's life. Whether you work in one of our client-facing services, or at the head office, you’ll never be far away from the inspiring journey of our service users. In addition, you’ll receive:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (pro-rata)
- Pension and Life Assurance
- Westfield Healthcare Cash back scheme and shopping discounts
- Free on-site parking
- Range of training opportunities provided to ensure career development
Being Part of QEF means:
- Actively participating in learning, development and feedback opportunities.
- Promoting QEF’s Equal Opportunities policy.
- Being an active team player.
- Being an ambassador of QEF’s Values and Behaviours.
Disability Confident Employer
- QEF is proud to be an equal opportunities employer
- We guarantee to interview all applicants who meet the criteria for a vacancy and to consider each applicant on their ability to do the job
- Please contact HR if you require any reasonable adjustment(s) for the application process or interview stage
- Click here for a copy the Job Description and Person Specification.
- Hazel Cornick, Head of Supporter Engagement & Legacies would love to hear from you if you would like an informal chat before applying. Get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01372 841131.