Thank you for your interest in applying for a role with Queen Elizabeth’s Foundation for Disabled People. We look forward to receiving your application!
How to apply
- Submit your completed QEF Application Form, together with your covering letter and CV, to the contact details provided in the Current Vacancies section of our website.
- Submit your completed Equal Opportunities Monitioring Form directly to HR; by email email@example.com or by post HR Team, QEF, Leatherhead Court, Woodlands Road, Leatherhead, Surrey KT22 0BN. Please do not send this to the recruiting line manager.
When completing your application form bear in mind:
- Full dates and details are needed of your previous education and employment. Please account for any gaps.
- Include a statement explaining why would you would be suitable for this role, with reference to the Job Description and Person Specification. Remember to demonstrate how your skills, experience and, in some cases qualifications, relate to the role.
- Provide two appropriate references, including full contact and email details.
If you would like a paper copy of the QEF Application Form and Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form to be sent to you please contact the HR department to give your name, postal address and the role for which you would like to apply.
We include a link to the Job Description and Person Specification for each role in the Current Vacancies section. If you would like more information or an informal chat please do not hesitate to get in touch with us - we love to talk about what we do and where we work!
Before you submit your application please ensure that you have read through the following:
- Job Description and Person Specification
Disability Confident Employer
QEF is proud to be an equal opportunities employer.
We guarantee to interview all applicants who meet the criteria for a vacancy and to consider each applicant on their ability to do the job.
Please contact HR if you require any reasonable adjustment(s) for the application process. E. firstname.lastname@example.org / DD. 01372 841 144.
Queries, comments and feedback
Please do get in touch with the HR Department email@example.com / 01372 841 144.