- Hours Full time (37.5 hours fte). Part time hours also available
- Salary £17,004 per annum (fte) & pro-rata salary for part-time hours
- Closing date N/A
ContactContact address:Name: Jessica Ash/Chloe Johnson-JonesEmail: HR@qef.org.ukTelephone: 01372 841302QEF Independent Living ServicesDorincourtOaklawn RoadLeatherheadSurreyKT22 0BT
At Independent Living Services we aim to provide high quality care and support for people with physical and/or learning diffculties. We have recently reviewed and streamlined our quality service in line with our organisational values and behaviours. As a result we have a number of exciting positions available. If you want to make a real difference come and join our new team and help shape our future vision.
To provide the highest standard of person centred care and support in the residential service for adults with complex disabilities, ensuring that their physical, emotional and social needs are met and they are treated with respect and dignity.
About the role
- Undertake all aspects of personal care and daily living skills ensuring residents’ needs are met and promoting safety and welfare
- To ensure residents have a stimulating and fulfilling programme of activities that meets their individual needs
- To work within the policies and procedures in relation to moving and handling, medication practices and contribute to support plans and risk assessments
- To undertake the role of keyworker ensuring the residents’ interests and rights are met and communicating effectively with relevant parties
You will have a NVQ/QCF Level 2 in Health and Social Care (or working towards whilst in post).
You will have a minimum of 1 year’s experience of working with people with physical and/or learning disabilities and knowledge of person centred care and support
You will have excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) and ability to build appropriate professional relationship
Successful applications are subject to an enhanced DBS (formally CRB) disclosure. Successful candidates will receive full paid induction. NVQ/QCF Level 2 in Health and Social Care or equivalent desirable or can be achieved if new to care role whilst in post.