- Hours Bank
- Salary £14.52-£22.70 per hour, Dependent on experience
- Closing date Thursday, 31 January 2019
ContactContact address:Name: Mary MickleEmail: firstname.lastname@example.orgTelephone: 01372 841100QEF Neuro Rehabilitation ServicesBrain Injury CentrePark RoadBansteadSurreySM7 3EE
The post holder will work alongside the other Speech and Language Therapist and the multi-disciplinary team. To provide a speech and language therapy service to adults with communication, cognitive and swallowing problems. To offer rehabilitation in an outreach and out-patient setting to clients aged 16+ years, providing intervention on an individual or group basis as required. To provide a highly specialist speech and language therapy service to patients who have communication and swallowing problems as a result acquired brain injury. To provide advice to patients, their families and relevant staff on the management of dysphagia. To contribute to the monitoring and achievement of relevant standards.
- To provide specialist speech and language services for adults with acquired communication, cognitive and/or swallowing disorders.
- To work as a member of the multi-disciplinary neuro-rehabilitation team, contributing to the planning, development and delivery of an effective and efficient service.
- To liaise with other involved agencies and with clients and carers to provide an integrated service.
Please click here for a copy of the Job Description and Person Specification.
To apply please click on the apply now button and fill in an application form or send your CV and a cover letter to the email address below.
Please note that vacancies may close earlier than the stated closing date if a sufficient number of applications are received. If you wish to apply for a position, you are advised to submit your application as soon as possible.