- Hours 35 hours per week
- Salary £15,500 per annum
- Closing date Saturday, 09 February 2019
ContactContact address:Name: Retail TradingEmail: email@example.comTelephone: 01372 843616QEF Retail TradingLeatherhead CourtWoodlands RoadLeatherheadSurreyKT22 0BN
To be responsible for the day-to-day management of the shop, to enable the shop to operate effectively and achieve its maximum trading potential.
To maintain a high standard of presentation in the shop, ensuring that regular rotation of stock is carried out in line with current company procedures.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- To ensure the efficiency and profitability of the shop operation by maximising revenue through maintaining high standards of display and layout in the shop.
- Recruit, train and develop a shop volunteer team to maximise shop revenue.
- Ensure that all appropriate practices, checks and risk assessments are carried out to adhere to current Health & Safety regulations.
- Leadership - Ability to lead, recruit, train, develop and motivate shop teams to meet business objectives.
- Problem solving - Ability to work through details of a problem to reach a solution.
- Basic IT skills
25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
Pension and Life Assurance
Private health care (cash back scheme and shopping discounts)
Full training offered
To see the full job description please click here