To be responsible in the absence of the manager. To ensure the shop operates effectively and achieves its maximum trading potential.
To maintain a high standard of presentation in the shop, ensuring that regular rotation of stock is carried out in line with current company procedures.
About the role
- You will be assisting to maintain high standards of shop presentation, actively helping to recruit volunteers and encouraging the general public to donate stock.
- As part of a team you will help to achieve sales targets.
- You will also provide cover for the shop manager’s day off and holidays.
- You will have excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team
- Previous experience of charity shop retail is desirable
- Basic IT skills
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (pro-rated for part-time hours)
- Pension and Life Assurance
- Westfield Healthcare Cash back scheme and shopping discounts
- Childcare vouchers
If you would like to apply for this position, please click here for an application form.