To provide an effective and thorough housekeeping provision in line with defined infection control and health and safety guidelines ensuring a clean and safe rehabilitation and care environment.
Various shift patterns available
Full time 37.5 hours a week, rota shift pattern with 1 weekend working day per month.
Part time / Working during school hours / weekend only opportunities
We are looking for a person to join the housekeeping team to maintain the high standards of cleanliness within our state of the art Care and Rehabilitation Centre.
As a housekeeper you would be required to complete a range of cleaning tasks efficiently and to a high standard within the centre’s en-suite bedrooms, dining rooms and office space. At times you may be expected to provide cover to the laundry facility.
On-site training will be provided but previous housekeeper experience is beneficial.
You will be working in our specialist integrated centre that opened in 2020, the service works in partnership with NHS acute and primary care trusts to facilitate neuro rehabilitation and nursing care
- You have a passion for good cleaning standards and hygiene
- You have experience or knowledge or infection control and health and safety procedures.
- You are a team player but can also work independently
Being part of QEF means that you will be valued as a key member of a charity that is passionate about its work. You’ll gain a sense of professional satisfaction from knowing that every day you have worked as a team to improve someone else's life. In addition, you’ll receive:
- Holiday entitlement, 25 days per annum plus statutory holidays (FTE), with additional days gained for length of service.
- Pension, QEF is proud to make a contribution higher than its legal obligation for employees in the QEF Group Personal Pension scheme.
- Life Assurance, A Life Assurance policy is paid for by QEF for all employees. This provides death in service lump sum payment of four times annual salary.
- Healthcare, employees are eligible to join the Westfield Health cash plan, which is funded by QEF at no cost to the employee.
- 24 hour employee counselling service.
- Shopping Discounts, employees can enjoy exclusive discounts from a wide range of high street shops and other suppliers, as part of their Westfield membership.
- Transport, 1.8 miles from Leatherhead main line station, trains direct to London Victoria and Waterloo. On demand bus service available from the train station.
- Free onsite parking.
- Training and career progression opportunities
This role is subject to satisfactory pre-employment checks which will include Enhanced with adults barred list check DBS (at the cost of QEF if you are not already a member of The Update Service).
Click HERE for a copy the Job Description and Person Specification.
We would love to hear from you if you would like an informal chat or visit before applying. Get in touch on HR@qef.org.uk / 01372 841 100.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in becoming part of team QEF please APPLY NOW!
QEF is proud to be an equal opportunities employer
We guarantee to interview all applicants who meet the criteria for a vacancy and to consider each applicant on their ability to do the job
Please contact HR if you require any reasonable adjustment(s) for the application process or interview stage