- Hours variable hours and shift patterns
- Salary £17,887.80 FTE or £9.17 per hour
- Closing date Tuesday, 30 November 2021
ContactContact address:Name: Vicky HillsEmail: HR@qef.org.ukTelephone: 01372 841100QEF Care and Rehabilitation CentreWoodlands RoadLeatherheadKT22 0BN
To provide an effective and thorough housekeeping provision in line with defined infection control and health and safety guidelines ensuring a clean and safe rehabilitation and care environment.
Various shift patterns available
Full time 37.5 hours a week, rota shift pattern with 1 weekend working day per month.
Part time / Working during school hours / weekend only opportunities
We are looking for a person to join the housekeeping team to maintain the high standards of cleanliness within our Care and Rehabilitation Centre.
As a housekeeper you would be required to complete a range of cleaning tasks efficiently and to a high standard within the centre’s en-suite bedrooms, dining rooms and office space. At times you may be expected to provide cover to the laundry facility.
On-site training will be provided but previous housekeeper experience is beneficial.
You will be working in our specialist integrated centre that opened in 2020, the service works in partnership with NHS acute and primary care trusts to facilitate neuro rehabilitation and nursing care
- You have a passion for good cleaning standards and hygiene
- You have experience or knowledge or infection control and health and safety procedures.
- You are a team player but can also work independently
Being part of QEF means that you will be valued as a key member of a charity that is passionate about its work. You’ll gain a sense of professional satisfaction from knowing that every day you have worked as a team to improve someone else's life. In addition, you’ll receive:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- A comprehensive induction programme
- Extensive training and development
- Support for Care apprenticeships
- Life Assurance
- Westfield Healthcare Cash back scheme (including optical, dental and complimentary therapy treatments)
- Westfield shopping discounts
- Employee assistance programme
- Childcare vouchers
- Free on-site parking
- Paid breaks
- Access to subsidized bus shuttle to/from Leatherhead Station available (provided by Mole Valley Council)
BEING PART OF QEF MEANS
- Actively participating in learning, development and feedback opportunities.
- Promoting QEF’s Equal Opportunities policy.
- Being an active team player.
- Being an ambassador of QEF’s Values and Behaviours.
DISABILITY CONFIDENT EMPLOYER
QEF is proud to be an equal opportunities employer.
We guarantee to interview all applicants who meet the criteria for a vacancy and to consider each applicant on their ability to do the job.
Please contact HR if you require any reasonable adjustment(s) for the application process or interview stage.
With effect from 11 November 2021, all staff working inside a care home are required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 to enter the care home premises, unless they have evidence that they are medically exempt from the requirement (as set out in DHSC Guidance). If you haven’t had both doses of the vaccine, and are not exempt, you are still eligible for employment with us but your employment will be conditional on you agreeing to become fully vaccinated against Covid-19 before 11 November 2021.
Click HERE for a copy the Job Description and Person Specification.
We would love to hear from you if you would like an informal chat or visit before applying. Get in touch on HR@qef.org.uk / 01372 841 100.
This role is subject to satisfactory pre-employment checks which will include Enhanced with adults barred list check DBS (at the cost of QEF if you are not already a member of The Update Service).
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in becoming part of team QEF please APPLY NOW!