The Edward Guinness Appeal is committed to raising to raise the £2.7 million needed to completely fund the cost of building and equipping the new Care and Rehabilitation Centre. There are many ways for you to get involved. Your support in time, donations and energy is the lifeblood of this appeal. Every donation will help us develop the CRC and give the people we support the best possible opportunities to rebuild their lives and rebuild key life skills.
"QEF has exemplified how organisations have stepped up throughout the (pandemic) period, providing care and rehabilitation to patients who’ve suffered strokes or seizures or other brain injuries."
Professor Stephen Powis, National Medical Director, NHS England
“It seems to me that QEF offers hope. I am constantly amazed – and humbled – by the successes and good outcomes that QEF is able to bring about, and I am proud to support this extraordinary organisation.”
Sally Ann Marks, ex Chairman, Surrey County Council
"This new centre will help QEF continue their wonderful work and help more people rebuild their lives and develop important skills. We’re delighted that our support is helping to make this building a reality.”
Paul and Rosie, QEF supporters
|Can you donate towards one of these?|
|Capital Expenditure||£1.5 million|
Assistive technology including:
|Sensory Therapy including:
- Sensory corner within the gardens
- Music Equipment
|Advanced Mobility including:
- 2 additional lifts and full servicing
- Gym therapy equipment
Watch Richard talk about how 'QEF gave him back his life' after an acquired brain injury from falling down the stairs
How you can be part of The Edward Guinness appeal:
- Financial gift: Every donation will help us complete and fully fund the CRC. You can make an online donation or to find out more about sponsoring a room or therapy space email Edward.Guinness@qef.org.uk. Alternatively you could set up a direct debit which allow us to plan in a more efficient way, save administrative costs and set budgets with confidence. If you are able to consider a regular gift to QEF, please download our Direct Debit Form.
- Corporate Sponsorship - email our Corporate Partnership Team to find out more about the different ways in which we can work with your company
- Host an event - email our Events Team who can support you with ideas and information for a wide variety of fundraising events
- Donate raffle or auction prizes for QEF events - donations of prizes are an important way of helping us to raise funds
- Take on a challenge event such as the London Marathon or a sky dive. Contact our Events Team to find out more
- Introduce people to QEF who may be able to support our Appeal - contact our Philanthropy Team
Sponsorship and Naming
We would be delighted to recognise your support, so please contact us about the sponsorship and naming opportunities that are available for different elements of the building. Gifts can be pledged over a couple of years, and we can advise on tax-efficient giving. Please email our Philanthropy Team or call 01372 841 120 to find out more
Be a part of The Edward Guinness Appeal and help us raise £2.7 million
Every donation will help us fully fund and complete the CRC. You can donate online or consider setting up a direct debit. This allows us to plan in a more efficient way, save administrative costs and set budgets with confidence. If you are able to consider a regular gift to QEF, please click to download our Direct Debit Form.