Our purpose-built centre of expertise will be modern and comfortable, and located in attractive Surrey countryside near Leatherhead.
The use of assistive technology in the bedrooms is a unique aspect of the development that continues QEF’s history of pioneering change for disabled people. Clients will have real control over their personal space – for example turning on the TV, opening and closing blinds, and controlling heating and lighting without needing to wait for assistance.
- 48 ensuite bedrooms some with kitchenette
- assistive technology in every bedroom for greater control over personal environments
- state-of-the-art therapy gym and adaptable therapy rooms
- Multi-purpose recreational rooms and informal social areas
- Large, spacious dining rooms
- Resident training kitchen and laundry facilities
The centre has been environmentally designed using daylighting and modern renewable building materials, including solar panels, to reduce running costs and increase sustainability.
Its modern, airy and bright rooms will draw on the grounds outside providing a modern, homely and relaxed environment.
Or please consider setting up a direct debit. Direct debits allow us to plan in a more efficient way, save us some administrative costs and let us set budgets with the reassurance that we have the income to back the decisions we make. If you are able to consider a regular gift to QEF, please click to download our Direct Debit Form.