- Hours 7.5 (37.5 FTE)
- Salary £34,126 - £45,020 (depending on experience) FTE
- Closing date Sunday, 20 December 2020
ContactContact address:Name: Mary MickleEmail: HR@qef.org.ukTelephone: 01372 841100QEF Care and Rehabilitation CentreWoodlands RoadLeatherheadKT22 0BN
QEF Neuro Rehabilitation Service offers neurorehabilitation and transitional support to clients after a stroke or other acquired brain injury. Our specialist multi-disciplinary team provides residential or outpatient therapies to those with physical, cognitive and/or communication disabilities, which may also include mild to moderate behavioural problems.
We have a diverse range of one-to-one support programmes, tailored to help improve social and functional abilities as well as support for that important move home and back to education or work.
The role will work with a range of in-patients and out-patients alongside the existing teams.
Would you like to work as part of our friendly and enthusiastic team based at our residential neuro rehabilitation unit, in Leatherhead, Surrey?
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated specialist Dietician to provide expert advice in nutrition support within complex disability and neuro disability client groups whilst supporting the multi-disciplinary team regarding enteral and parenteral feeding regimen.
This role is subject to satisfactory pre-employment checks which will include an Enhanced with adults barred list check DBS (at the cost of QEF if you are not already a member of The Update Service).
- You are a highly motivated dietitian who already has a sound knowledge and experience of working in critical care and nutrition support.
- You are passionate about your area of work
- Our Values and Behaviours inspire you
- You hold a degree or diploma in and up to date HCPC registration
- You are a member of the Royal College of Speech and Language Therapy and work within the scope of your professional guidelines
- You have B.Sc. Nutrition and Dietetics or equivalent
- Post registration training. in relevant area. e.g. PENG course
- You have relevant experience in dysphagia and communication and voice management
- You have evidence of relevant post graduate courses, CPD and an up to date professional portfolio
Being part of QEF means that you will be valued as a key member of a charity that is passionate about its work. You’ll gain a sense of professional satisfaction from knowing that every day you have worked as a team to improve someone else's life. Whether you work in one of our client-facing services, or at the head office, you’ll never be far away from the inspiring journey of our service users. In addition, you’ll receive:
25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (pro-rata)
Pension and Life Assurance
Westfield Healthcare Cash back scheme and shopping discounts
Free on-site parking
Range of training opportunities provided to ensure career development
BEING PART OF QEF MEANS
Actively participating in learning, development and feedback opportunities.
Promoting QEF’s Equal Opportunities policy.
Being an active team player.
Being an ambassador of QEF’s Values and Behaviours.
DISABILITY CONFIDENT EMPLOYER
QEF is proud to be an equal opportunities employer
We guarantee to interview all applicants who meet the criteria for a vacancy and to consider each applicant on their ability to do the job
Please contact HR if you require any reasonable adjustment(s) for the application process or interview stage
Visit www.qef.org.uk/jobs/current-vacancies for a copy the Job Description and Person Specification.
Carol Carr, Head of Therapies, would love to hear from you if you would like an informal chat or visit before applying. Get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in becoming part of team QEF please APPLY NOW!