About the role:
QEF are seeking caring and passionate individuals to help us provide an integrated ‘person centered’ service within this unique role working within our Neuro Rehabilitation or our residential home for people with complex disabilities. You will have the opportunity to join our multi-disciplinary team within our 48 bed, state of the art, Care and Rehabilitation Centre or our 42 bed residential home.
You will be part of a therapy team at ILS and the CRC which supports people following acquired neurological injury and complex physical disabilities. To co-ordinate physiotherapy provision at ILS and CRC for residents, carrying out assessment and implementing treatment plans, evaluating and updating as appropriate. The post-holder will liaise with colleagues from other departments, especially the Care Dept. to ensure continuity and consistency re clients’ physical needs and treatment, providing advice and support as necessary.
Why Join QEF:
QEF seeks to promote a culture of well-being and aims to be a place where staff are motivated to be proactive in managing their own well-being. We are proud to offer a range of benefits to support staff in this way.
Don't just take our word for it see what some of our people have to say about the roles and working at QEF https://qef.org.uk/work-us/why-i-working-qef
- Holiday entitlement, 25 days per annum plus statutory holidays (FTE), with additional days gained for length of service.
- Pension, QEF is proud to make a contribution higher than its legal obligation for employees in the QEF Group Personal Pension scheme.
- Life Assurance, A Life Assurance policy is paid for by QEF for all employees. This provides death in service lump sum payment of four times annual salary.
- Healthcare, employees are eligible to join the Westfield Health cash plan, which is funded by QEF at no cost to the employee.
- 24 hour employee counselling service.
- Shopping Discounts, employees can enjoy exclusive discounts from a wide range of high street shops and other suppliers, as part of their Westfield membership.
- Transport,1.8 miles from Leatherhead main line station, trains direct to London Victoria and Waterloo. On demand bus service available from the train station.
- Free onsite parking.
- Training opportunities
We would love to hear from you if you would like an informal chat or visit before applying. Get in touch on HR@qef.org.uk.
This role is subject to satisfactory pre-employment checks which will include Enhanced with adults barred list check DBS (at the cost of QEF if you are not already a member of The Update Service).
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in becoming part of team QEF please APPLY NOW!
QEF is proud to be an equal opportunities employer
We guarantee to interview all applicants who meet the criteria for a vacancy and to consider each applicant on their ability to do the job
Please contact HR if you require any reasonable adjustment(s) for the application process or interview stage