- Hours 37.5 FTE (includes some evenings and weekends)
- Salary £20607 FTE per annum
- Closing date Tuesday, 31 May 2022
ContactContact address:Name: HREmail: HR@qef.org.ukTelephone: 01372 841100QEF Care and Rehabilitation CentreWoodlands RoadLeatherheadKT22 0BN
QEF are looking for an activity coordinator
To create, implement and manage activities, workshops and events for our current clients. These include leisure and hobby groups, social events, support groups, wellbeing workshops and vocational workshops. To give an example, some of the activities/events organised to date include music club, photography club, art exhibitions, coffee mornings, brain injury support group, chair-based dance and chair-based yoga.
Why Join QEF
QEF seeks to promote a culture of well-being and aims to be a place where staff are motivated to be proactive in managing their own well-being. We are proud to offer a range of benefits to support staff in this way.
Don't just take our word for it see what some of our people have to say about the roles and working at QEF https://qef.org.uk/work-us/why-i-working-qef
- Holiday entitlement, 25 days per annum plus statutory holidays (FTE), with additional days gained for length of service.
- Pension, QEF is proud to make a contribution higher than its legal obligation for employees in the QEF Group Personal Pension scheme.
- Life Assurance, A Life Assurance policy is paid for by QEF for all employees. This provides death in service lump sum payment of four times annual salary.
- Healthcare, employees are eligible to join the Westfield Health cash plan, which is funded by QEF at no cost to the employee.
- 24 hour employee counselling service.
- Shopping Discounts, employees can enjoy exclusive discounts from a wide range of high street shops and other suppliers, as part of their Westfield membership.
- Transport,1.8 miles from Leatherhead main line station, trains direct to London Victoria and Waterloo. On demand bus service available from the train station.
- Free onsite parking.
- Training opportunities to complete your care certificate and level 3 qualification in health and social care.
We would love to hear from you if you would like an informal chat or visit before applying. Get in touch on HR@qef.org.uk.
This role is subject to satisfactory pre-employment checks which will include Enhanced with adults barred list check DBS (at the cost of QEF if you are not already a member of The Update Service).
DISABILITY CONFIDENT EMPLOYER
QEF is proud to be an equal opportunities employer
We guarantee to interview all applicants who meet the criteria for a vacancy and to consider each applicant on their ability to do the job
Please contact HR if you require any reasonable adjustment(s) for the application process or interview stage
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in becoming part of team QEF please APPLY NOW!