QEF provide practical, life-transforming services that enable disabled people of all ages to maximise their independence. These include:
- Expert neuro rehabilitation and nursing care at QEF's Care and Rehabilitation Centre, following an acquired brain injury, stroke or other neurological condition, helping people rebuild their lives
- Mobility Services helping disabled people or people with age related impairments to improve their independent mobility such as by learning to drive,
- Independent Living Services supporting people with complex disabilities to live as independently as possible
- Equipment Services offering assistive equipment for people of all ages, including Bugzi, a mini powered wheelchair that gives independent mobility to young children, often for the first time
- Accessible Aviation offering assessments and advice on travelling by air as a disabled person
QEF services are led by experts in their field and include skilled teams of occupational therapists, speech and language therapists, advanced driving instructors, clinical psychologists, specialist nurses, paediatric and neuro physiotherapists, experts on accessible air travel, design engineers and life coaches
Our blog section contains the latest news and content from QEF's experts, as well as clients' stories.