QEF provide practical, life-transforming services that enable disabled people of all ages to maximise their independence. These include:
- Neuro Rehabilitiation Services following an acquired brain injury that help people regain key life skills
- Mobility Services helping people with disabilities or age related impairements to improve their independent mobility such as by learning to drive,
- Independent Living Services supporting people with complex disabilities to live as independently as possible
- Equipment Services offering assistive equipment for people of all ages, including Bugzi, a mini powered wheelchair that gives independent mobility to children often for the first time
- Accessible Aviation offering assessments and advice on tavelling by air as a disabled person
QEF services are led by experts in their field and inlcude skilled teams of occupational therapists, speech and language therapists, advanced driving instructors, clinical psychologists, specialist nurses, paediatric and neuro physiotherapists, experts on accessible air travel, design engineers and life coaches
Our blog contains the latest news and content from QEF's experts.