QEF understands that the privacy and the security of your personal information is extremely important. We are therefore committed to upholding the standards of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). This means QEF will ensure that personal data will be:-
- Processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner;
- Collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes;
- Adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed;
- Accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date;
- Kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed and
- Processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security.
QEF will also be responsible for, and be able to demonstrate compliance with the GDPR.
Your right to know what information we have about you, to make changes to the details or to withdraw your consent
You may edit or delete your details at any time. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
If you have any comments or questions about our privacy policies please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you do not want to be contacted about our services, products, events, appeals, or other fundraising activities, or prefer us not to process your data in any other way, please email us on email@example.com or call 01372 841132
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of information presented. However, no warranty or guarantee is made, expressed or implied, concerning the content or accuracy of the information stored and maintained within this information service. The information is presented ‘as is’.
We may change our privacy policies from time to time, so please check back periodically.
This information was last updated 25 May 2018.