Job Title: Receptionist (Volunteer) Location: Head Office, Leatherhead
Hours: Monday and Friday (flexible working hours)
Closing Date: October 31st 2016
Queen Elizabeth Foundation for Disabled People (QEF) works with care and creativity to enable people with complex disabilities to live life to the full. The Receptionist is the first point of contact that people have with QEF and contributes a great deal to the impression given of the charity. In this respect, the role is an ambassador for the charity.
- To handle incoming and outgoing calls on the switchboard
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Ensuring that all visitors and contractors sign in and out of the building and issue visitor passes, alerting colleagues to the arrival of a visitor
- Controlling the signing in/out procedure of all relevant staff
- Taking messages and ensuring information gets passed to the relevant member of staff
- Organising incoming post, sorting into the correct pigeon holes and alerting departments when post is ready for collection
- To ensure Reception area is clean and tidy
Skills and Attributes:
- Professional communication skills, both in person and on the telephone
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Clearly spoken and polite
- Confident when dealing with enquiries
- Good attention to detail
How to apply:
Please email Rebecca and Annabelle email@example.com with your details to apply.
If you have any queries please contact Rebecca on 01372 841105 or Annabelle on 01372 841207.
QEF is an equal opportunities employer.