- Hours 35 hours per week
- Salary £15,500 per annum
- Closing date Saturday, 16 December 2017
ContactContact address:Name: Retail TradingEmail: firstname.lastname@example.orgTelephone: 01372 843616QEF Retail TradingLeatherhead CourtWoodlands RoadLeatherheadSurreyKT22 0BN
To be responsible for the day-to-day management of the shop, to enable the shop to operate effectively and achieve its maximum trading potential.
To maintain a high standard of presentation in the shop, ensuring that regular rotation of stock is carried out in line with current company procedures.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- To ensure the efficiency and profitability of the shop operation by maximising revenue through maintaining high standards of display and layout in the shop.
- Recruit, train and develop a shop volunteer team to maximise shop revenue.
Ensure that all appropriate practices, checks and risk assessments are carried out to adhere to current Health & Safety regulations.
- Leadership - Ability to lead, recruit, train, develop and motivate shop teams to meet business objectives.
- Problem solving - Ability to work through details of a problem to reach a solution.
- Basic IT skills
25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
Pension and Life Assurance
Private health care (cash back scheme and shopping discounts)
Full training offered