We are pleased to announce that an exciting opportunity has arisen to join our existing team of Customer Service Advisors at Sutton Shopmobility. Sutton Shopmobility has a range of mobility scooters and manual and electric wheelchairs for short & longer term hire to use around Sutton town centre. Our friendly staff aim to ensure that our customers have a suitable vehicle and show them how to use it so that they can enjoy the independence and liberation to explore the St Nicholas Way Shopping Centre and Sutton’s busy town centre.
• To provide ad hoc bank cover for our Saturday rota.
• Client facing, the role involves providing advice and support to customers and professionals regarding equipment hire and purchase, issuing equipment and maintaining high standards of customer service.
• It is likely some lone working may be involved.
• Training will be provided.
• Free parking in the St Nicholas Shopping Centre car park whilst on shift.
How to apply:
Applications are to be made by QEF Application Form and CV.
The Application Form, Job Description and Person Specification can be obtained from and submitted to Mary Mickle, HR Business Partner, email@example.com.
If you are not familiar with what we do and the range of services we offer please visit our website:
If you would like to arrange an informal visit before applying please contact Amanda Beck, Manager of Sutton Shopmobility, by email Amanda.firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone 0208 770 0691.
QEF is committed to anti-discriminatory policies and practices and it is essential that the successful job holder is willing to make a positive contribution to their promotion and implementation.