- Hours 37.5 hours per week
- Salary £16,830 per annum
- Closing date Friday, 31 March 2017
ContactContact address:Name: Mary MickleEmail: firstname.lastname@example.orgTelephone: 01737 356222QEF Neuro Rehabilitation ServicesBrain Injury CentrePark RoadBansteadSurreySM7 3EE
The roles will involve working within the Rehabilitation department providing personal care to our clients and support with their individual programmes. The posts provide the opportunity to work within a multidisciplinary team.
- Ability to provide written and verbal reports on clients and contribute in the recording of Care Plans as appropriate.
- Work within a team and maintain good communication between staff and clients.
- NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care or desire to work towards qualifying.
- Able to work shifts and weekends.
- A driving licence is desirable.
For further information please click on the following clink: Job Description and Person Specification
How to apply
Please submit a completed QEF Application Form and CV to Mary Mickle by post or email mary.mickle:@qef.org.uk.
Please click on the following link to download a copy of the application form: QEF Application Form
Thursday 13 April 2017
QEF is an equal opportunities employer welcoming applications from all sections of the community
We guarantee to interview all applicants with a disability who meet the criteria for a vacancy and to consider each applicant on their ability to do the job
QEF is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and adults at risk