- Hours 37.5 hours per week
- Salary Band 6 (Competitive)
- Closing date Sunday, 30 April 2017
ContactContact address:Name: Mary MickleEmail: firstname.lastname@example.orgTelephone: 01737 356222QEF Neuro Rehabilitation ServicesBrain Injury CentrePark RoadBansteadSurreySM7 3EE
About the Service
QEF is a disability charity with sites across Surrey. The vacancy is for our Neuro-Rehabilitation Service located in Banstead. The service has 20 beds and offers intensive Rehab to clients who have suffered from a traumatic brain injury. We have an established and enthusiastic multi-disciplinary team who work closely to provide a bespoke service to our clients (ranging from 18 – 65 years old).
To provide high quality nursing through assessing, planning and evaluating care for all clients at QEF Neuro Rehabilitation Services. To ensure all aspects of the nursing management of clients are met. To work to ensure all care is provided in compliance with the National Minimum Care Standards and QEF policies.
In liaison with the Head of Nursing and Rehabilitation Support to direct, by example and good practice, the work of the Rehabilitation Assistants. To ensure all general and specific rehabilitation strategies for clients are put into practice and reinforced.
· Registered Nurse - Adult with valid NMC pin and evidence of (Prep) post-registration education and practice.
· Interest in neuro rehabilitation nursing.
· A good standard of literacy and numeracy.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· 25 days annual leave plus bank holiday
· Pension and Life Assurance
· Healthcare Cash back scheme
· Shopping discount and childcare vouchers
· Continuing professional development
· On-site accommodation (if required)
Please click on the following link to download further details: Job Description and Person Specification.
If you have further queries, or would like to arrange an informal visit, please contact Michelle Gray, Head of Nursing, by email or telephone: email@example.com / 01737 356 222.
How to apply
If you like to become a valued member of our friendly and dynamic team please download an application form and send your completed form, together with your cv, to Mary Mickle, HR Business Partner, by email or post: firstname.lastname@example.org / QEF Neuro Rehabilitation Services, Banstead Place, Park Road, Banstead, Surrey SM8 3EE.
Please click on the following link to download a copy of the application form: QEF Application Form
QEF is an equal opportunities employer.
We guarantee to interview all applicants who meet the criteria for a vacancy.
QEF is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and adults at risk.