- Hours 15 hours per week (37.5 hours FTE)
- Salary £26,298.66 per annum (FTE)
- Closing date Monday, 30 October 2017
ContactContact address:Name: Paul GrahamEmail: email@example.comTelephone: 020 8770 1151QEF Mobility Services1 Metcalfe AvenueCarshaltonSurreySM5 4AW
We are pleased to announce that an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Band 6 Occupational Therapist. QEF Mobility Services is one of the UK’s top 3 providers, completing around 1,000 mobility assessments each year along with advice and training with adaptations and solutions to ensure maximum mobility. Driving Ability Assessments objectively measure the capability to drive safely; suitable for those returning to driving, older people at licence renewal or those requiring clarification if there is any concern.
To provide a quality assessment service for people with reduced mobility caused by disability, illness or age using occupation as the main medium of assessment and applying client focused principles. The range of assessments includes:-
- Driving Ability - objectively measuring the capability to drive safely.
- Car Adaptation – advising on controls, seating and vehicle access.
- Driving from a wheelchair and wheelchair accessible vehicles.
- Hi-tech solutions for those requiring specialised controls.
- Vocational assessments for taxi drivers, bus drivers and lorry drivers.
- Transfer and Seating needs for adults or children, trial of equipment and advice on seating and posture including child car seat assessment.
Benefits (pro rata) include
- 25 days holiday + Bank holidays per year
- Pension scheme
- Sick Pay
- Westfield Health and Shop rewards scheme.
A copy of the Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded here: QEF Occupational Therapist Band 6 (equivalent) JD & PS.
For further information and informal visits please contact either Paul Graham, Senior Occupational Therapist, or Michelle Giles, Estates Manager, QEF Mobility Services by email firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com or by telephone 020 8770 1151.
How to apply
Applications are to be made by QEF Application Form and CV. The Application Form and Job Description can be downloaded by clicking on the following link: QEF Application Form.
Completed application forms and CVs should be submitted by email to Michelle Giles by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by post Michelle Giles, Estates Manager, QEF Mobility Services, 1 Metcalfe Avenue, Carshalton, Surrey SM5 4AW.
QEF is committed to anti-discriminatory policies and practices and it is essential that the successful job holder is willing to make a positive contribution to their promotion and implementation.