- Hours 37.5 hours per week
- Salary £18,000 per annum
- Closing date Thursday, 07 December 2017
ContactContact address:Name: Mark Sanderson, IT ManagerEmail: firstname.lastname@example.orgTelephone: 01372 841160Head OfficeLeatherhead CourtWoodlands RoadLeatherheadSurreyKT22 0BN
- Provide IT support, advice and training for all IT users at QEF.
- Take responsibility for organisational IT equipment support and maintenance.
- Perform IT maintenance and support tasks relating to user accounts, access requests and IT facilities.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is a new role as part of our 3 year IT strategic plan to establish a shared delivery of IT services to QEF, involving partnership and collaboration will all areas of the organisation to achieve their business objectives and allow the adoption of digital technologies.
This is key role to support QEF in ensuring all users have a good experience by being the first point of contact for the IT helpdesk, managing incoming requests, their prioritisation, allocation and escalation to meet internal service level agreements.
You will have proven experience of using Microsoft Windows and Office products and a good working knowledge of the Microsoft Windows desktop environment.
Knowledge of hardware and software and the latest technology developments would be an advantage together with experience of maintaining hardware, installing software or home networking. An understanding of networking and personal cyber security principles is essential.
You will be comfortable working as part of a team and prioritising tasks in a technical environment being both self-motivated and flexible.
The ability to drive between QEF locations in Surrey and outer London is essential.
BENEFITS FOR WORKING FOR QEF
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Pension and Life Assurance
- Westfield Healthcare Cash back scheme and shopping discounts
- Childcare vouchers
- Free on-site parking
For more information please click here for the job description