Ben Nevis Challenge
This challenging trek, in the spectacular Lochaber region of Scotland's Grampian Mountains, will see you climb from sea level to over 1300m to reach the summit of Ben Nevis and experience its breathtaking panoramic views, not to mention an enormous sense of achievement.
Registration Fee: £49
Minimum sponsorship: £550 per person
To view our flyer click here, and for more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01372 841121
Click here for full QEF Ben Nevis Weekend Itinerary
Please note: you must make arrangements for your own return transport to Fort William
Day 1 Arrive at the hotel, full briefing followed by a three-course supper
Day 2 After a hearty breakfast we will begin our ascent of Ben Nevis.
There will be transport to bring you back to the hotel where you can relax, unwind and use the spa facilities before a well-deserved drink and three-course supper
Day 3 After breakfast everyone is free to make their way home
What’s included in the cost of the event?
• Two nights' accommodation at a lovely 3-star hotel in Fort William with spa facilities
• All meals (breakfast, packed lunch and supper)
• Full use of the spa facilities at the hotel
• Transport to and from Ben Nevis
• Fully experienced and first aid trained guides who will be with you for the duration of the climb